Friday, June 24, 2011

DIY beauty treatment

I have tried & tested the following recipe for gentle skin exfoliation.I have seen excellent results with my clients as well as my own skin.This treatment is designed to gently exfoliate old, dead skin cells effectively.It is a diy,at home treatment for ALL skin types that is easy,inexpensive & works.
 You will need:
                         organic natural yogurt
                           fresh lemons
                          besan flour (chickpea flour available indian grocery stores)

Use roughly 1 tablespoon of yogurt,1teaspoon flour & mix with a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon.(give or take on the measurements-just experiment).Apply to entire face,neck & decolletage as a face pack/mask & leave on 5 to 10mins.Rinse off with warm water then splash with cold.This is an ideal skin pick-me-up before a night out or just when you feel your skin needs it,but can also be uesd once a week incorporated into any skincare routine as part of maintaining healthy fresh skin.Age is no barrier I have seen women 60+ get a fabulous result with their skin from this recipe.
 I would love feedback & any results or questions are most welcome.
   by Fiona Horsley

No comments:

Post a Comment