Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ONLY PAPAYA BODY MOISTURISER/AROMATHERAPY BLOG

I recently tried  an amazing new body moisturiser called ONLY PAPAYA.This is very luxurious,feels beautiful on the skin,& smells intoxicating.(a strong floral fragrance).Even my 12yo daughter is using it all over her dry legs & arms & although it is labeled a body moisturiser ive also used it on my face & it`s lovely.
There is a range of other only papaya products which look & sound good enough to eat!
If anyone else has tried any of these products,let me know what you think.
My email address is:fionahorsleyaromatherapy@live.com.au
 Speaking of AROMATHERAPY,winter is a great time to incorporate using essential oils in your life.
 Use essential oils in the vaporisers at night while heaters & fires are on,kids love the smells too,it adds beauty to your home.
 A beautiful,calming ,feelgood blend is lavender & mandarin.I put it on just before the kids walk in the door after school on the days that im home as well, & then i cook dinner so there`s fragrance from all rooms of the house!I also use lavender E/O in my son`s bath as it is antibacterial,antiseptic,antinflammatory,calming,relaxing&balancing.
I would love your feedback,product recommendations, skin questions etc.
    By Fiona Horsley

No comments:

Post a Comment