Friday, June 15, 2012

BEAUTY TIP-TAN ZINC

Tan coloured zinc makes the BEST concealer.If you are a makeup wearer,but spend a lot of time outdoors or if you really dont like wearing much makeup but are concerned about redness , pigmentation or blemishes, then the simplest (and often the cheapest)way to go is to use tan zinc.This can be used by ALL AGES-you just pat it over the area's you want just like you would any other concealer or makeup.I use it all the time because then I know i've got sun protection as well.I started off using the really cheap one's from pharmacies,which are great,but now I use the invisible zinc brand.(Elle Macpherson is the spokesperson),as I love the texture & the coverage-you can actually use it all over like a foundation if you want.It's 30+ zinc protection without nasty chemicals.It's a bit more expensive than other zinc's but worth it.
If anyone uses any of the tan zinc's as concealer or as an alternative to traditional makeup,drop me a line & let me know what you think.love f

No comments:

Post a Comment