Sunday, June 24, 2012

RAW 100% ORGANIC COCONUT OIL-uses & benefits for beauty

Organic virgin cocnout oil has many uses & benefits for skin & body.It is readily available from health food outlets etc, so an ideal choice,as it becomes a 'multitasker'  that's also easy on the wallet.There are a few  brands on the market and the one I am using at present is Niugini Organics from Papua New Guinea.It is cold pressed,wild harvested,no fertilisers or pesticides ever used,purely organic & raw.Besides the fact that pure coconut oil can be used in cooking,it makes an amazing overall skin/hair/body product.
It is an ideal makeup remover & cleanser for face.It also conditions hair when applied as a luxurious oil treatment.(To this you could add certain intoxicating essential oils such as ylang ylang or neroli so you can pretend you are in a very expensive spa).It is an excellent body moisturiser and  again you can personalise it with essential oils.Coconut oil helps to prolong & preserve a tan.It definately worked for me the summer a couple of years ago when I was a princess & spent the entire summer at the beach.I also made a bottle up for our neice & it worked to prolong her tan & condition her skin as well.A lovely shop assistant told me she uses it at night around her eyes as wrinkle prevention.I regularly use it in my hair as a deep conditioning treatment,I leave it on overnight and wash my hair twice the next morning and my hair looks really healthy and lush.Coconut oil is suitable for ALL SKIN TYPES AND AGES,it is high in antioxidants,contains vitamin E,and is naturally antibacterial,antfungal and antimicrobial.

Here are a couple of quotes I found inspiring I thought id share

'I don't like standard beauty-there is no beauty without strangeness'-KARL LAGERFELD

'The best colour in the whole world is the one that looks good on you'-COCO CHANEL


Enjoy winter skin care,love f

No comments:

Post a Comment