Sunday, August 26, 2012

KORA ORGANICS TINTED DAY CREAM IS BEAUTIFUL ON THE SKIN AND REPLACES FOUNDATION

I'm currently using the Tinted Day Cream from the kora organics range.This range has been beckoning me ever since it came onto the market.Well,its beautiful.Well worth the money(these products are pricey).Its just beautiful on the skin,delivers all of the goods that it claims on the packaging-and there are a lot of goods.(read certified organic ingredients good enough to eat!).
It contains a plethora of beautiful oils such as macadamia,olive,lavender,chamomille,rose and others,it also contains green tea,olive leaf extract,aloe vera and the special noni fruit extract that is in the whole Kora range.It contains Zinc oxide as the sunscreen,which is a real bonus as this can be worn to the beach for us fair skinned lasses.The colour would suit all skin tones and when I first used it I looked suntanned and that day I got compliments about my skin!
You only need to use a small amount-a little bit seems to go a long way as I discovered.Normally im heavy handed with moisturisers but with this I realised i'd be wasting it.
It is recommended on the packaging that you apply it over other moisturiser, which is a great idea as the skin will be extra hydrated and you wont need foundation-this replaces it.
Anyway I love,love,love this product so I thought i'd pass it on.
Love f

No comments:

Post a Comment