Monday, September 17, 2012

PRODUCT RECOMMENDATION-DR.ORGANIC 100% ORGANIC MANUKA HONEY BODY BUTTER

This is a beautiful body butter that melts into the skin.It has a definate honey smell,quite strong but pleasant.
It is unusual in that it's not an ultra thick,heavy body butter like others,but has a silky texture that is easily absorbed but dosn't leave a greasy residue.This could be due to the purity of the product,the ingredients chosen and the way its been blended together.It is one of the best all over body moisturisers I have used for a long time-it really works!
I've also experimented and used it on my face as a heavier night cream-amazing result the next day and I could still smell the honey!
dr.organic uses certified bioactive ingredients:
Manuka Honey
Aloe Vera
Shea Butter
Jojoba
Vitamin E
It left my body (and face)hydrated,moisturised and replenished, and lasted all day.Highly recommended.
Enjoy,love f

No comments:

Post a Comment