Saturday, September 29, 2012

TRY USING FRESH CREAM AS A FACIAL CLEANSER- IT REALLY WORKS

I was out  of any cream cleanser so instead of using one of my trusted oils as cleanser I used fresh cream.I have used it before and had forgotten how effective it is.It removes makeup,grease and grime, and mildly exfoliates as it naturally contains  lactic acid.
It's better for use on dry,dehydrated,sensitive or ageing skin types.Probably too oily or rich for oily skin or those prone to breakouts.It's a great alternative to cream or lotion cleansers-you can save your money,just keep fresh cream in the fridge!
Use organic cream if possible-just massage into face, neck and decolletage,remove with moist cotton pads, then splash with cool water and/or tone.
Easy,peasy cleansing!Hope you get good results.let me know what you think,love f

No comments:

Post a Comment